Sharing my experiences with the hobby of model railroading.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Poll-Should I Continue the Podcast


UPDATE 6/5/2018
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED. THE POLL HAS CONCLUDED AND HAS BEEN REMOVED. THE PODCAST WILL CONTINUE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

I am in the process of streamlining my online presence on social media and the Internet in general. I am eliminating duplicate postings and sites that do not generate many follows or views.

The TerminalTalk Model Railroad Podcast does fairly well, so I am looking for your input about continuing the podcast or even increasing my episode recording frequency.  Since my podcast is hosted by Internet Archives, all previous episodes will remain.  This will continue unless Internet Archives decides to delete the account or starts charging for storage.

I have created a poll (located on the sidebar in desktop view mode) regarding continuing the podcast. Please consider participating, because your input is important!

Thanks for participating and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to post a comment.

Sincerely,
Tom Conboy

7 comments:

  1. I like your podcast .. when I catch them. I think that all of the 'tech' out there sometimes causes alerts to such a podcast to get lost in the 'noise' though. Facebook for example keeps 'tweaking' (interfering) so much that it is not surprising when I miss stuff .. same with Google + ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Ed. The podcast downloads are still pretty good, so at least it seems to be supported. I've been using Instagram for modeling posts and it is one of my new favorite ways to share model railroading stuff, but since they're owned by Facebook they're starting to mess with the time line feed. I'm sick of social media apps telling me what I need to look at instead of letting me have control.

      Also trying to cut down with the number of social media apps I use as well. Too many to update and maintain! Pretty much stripped my Google+ account, but am keeping it to monitor other hobby interests as well as model railroading.

      Tom

      Delete
    2. I mostly just use Facebook since it is easy to do. Of course .. easy isn't always the best (bet there is a sermon there!) ..

      Delete
  2. Keep going if it's something you enjoy Tom! As long as that is true it will show in the work. All the best my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the podcasts whenever you release them! I vote keep them going as long as you’re enjoying making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and your vote. It's very encouraging when someone takes the time to let me know they enjoy the podcast. Thanks again!!

      Tom

      Delete